A Panel discussion on November 28, 2012 explored the ethical considerations of the physical, economic, social and cultural development of Nova Scotia. The event, organized by the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Public Affairs (CCEPA) and CBERN Atlantic was webcast and can be viewed in its entirety below.
This presentation provided an opportunity to define some of the development challenges we face in Nova Scotia and through an ethical lens, discussed opportunities and roadblocks to growth through public participation in the conversation.
Dr. Edith Callaghan
- Professor, Environmental & Sustainability Studies, Acadia University (Moderator)
- President, Acadia University
- Director, School of Planning, Dalhousie University
- Executive Director, Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
- Senior corporate policy analyst, NS Dept. Policy and Priorities