Position: Project & Office Administrator
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Evergreen is a not-for-profit organization that makes cities more liveable. By deepening the connection between people and nature, and empowering Canadians to take a hands-on approach to their urban environments, Evergreen is improving the health of our cities -- now and for the future.
We are seeking an individual with a friendly and professional manner to be the face of our busy Vancouver office.
- Assist with the local implementation of our Trees for Tomorrow grant program and act as the point of contact for individuals/groups in BC inquiring about the program
- Provide support to our Director, BC & Alberta Region
- Manage the day-to-day administrative activities of our Vancouver office, including managing reception, office space and supplies, and physical and electronic files
- Passionate about Evergreen's work
- A university/college degree/diploma graduate (a major in the environmental field is an asset) with 1-3 years of related work experience
- Familiar with granting procedures and administration (an asset)
- Customer service-oriented and organized
- A wiz at computer applications such as MS Office and the Internet
- Adaptable and able to identify and fill gaps to meet critical deadlines
- Happy working as part of a small and growing local team, as well as a remote team in Toronto
Cover letters and resumes can be submitted by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Evergreen is an equal opportunity employer and we sincerely thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be notified.