About Jantzi Research
Jantzi Research Inc. an independent investment research firm that monitors and reports on the environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance of publicly traded Canadian and global corporations. Our research is used by institutional investors that incorporate ESG criteria into their investment decisions. For more information about Jantzi Research, please see our Web site at www.jantziresearch.com.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Office Administrator provides support to senior staff and our team of research analysts. Responsibilities include:
- Administrative functions, including answering phones, correspondence, minute-taking, supplies inventory, procurement/purchasing and supporting general office administration;
- Basic financial responsibilities, including record keeping, account oversight, accounts payable, and benefits administration;
- Other duties include information and subscription management, database maintenance, basic IT support, and general research and marketing support. The office administrator may also have some responsibility for maintaining the Jantzi Research Inc. and Jantzi Social Index® Web sites.
- The Office Administrator will work as part of a dynamic office committed to the development of socially responsible investing and corporate social responsibility in Canada. This is a permanent, full-time position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Following a 3-month probationary period, the successful candidate will be eligible for Jantzi Research’s benefits package.
Required Skills and Background:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong analytical abilities, including financial literacy;
- A high level of computer proficiency including Microsoft Office. Skills in MS Excel are required. HTML and database skills will also be considered an asset;
- A meticulous work ethic and an ability to attend to detail;
- Superior planning and organizational skills;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- A positive and professional demeanour;
- Comfort taking initiative in an entrepreneurial environment, and the ability to work in a self directed manner;
- The flexibility and adaptability to take on new projects and challenges as they arise.
If this position appeals to you, please forward a copy of your resume to:
email@example.com (please include your name in subject line)
– OR –
Fax (416) 861-0183
Jantzi Research values a diverse workforce and encourages applications from qualified women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.