Position: Senior Program Director
Online Posting: www.chumirethicsfoundation.ca
Closing Date: July 15, 2008
The Sheldon Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership is a non-profit, non-governmental organization devoted to the betterment of society through the encouragement of leadership motivated by high ethical purpose.
To act as second in command to the President of the Foundation; to design, lead or participate in projects according to priorities established by the President together with the Board of Directors; to supervise Interns; to assist the President in the development of human resources and other management policies for the Foundation.
- University level training in ethics, especially applied ethics, is strongly preferred; a law degree is also preferred;
- Can come from a variety of different backgrounds, including not-for-profit, academia, government, business;
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics in leadership and applied ethics;
- Ability to work well in a small, non-hierarchical office;
- Experience working with community groups would be an asset;
- Experience working in teams and collaboratively would be an asset;
- Management skills will be important - goal setting, planning, setting priorities, organizing;
- A very high level of written and spoken English is essential;
- Experience in public speaking in a variety of settings, including on radio and TV is desirable;
- Good research skills are essential.
Salary will depend on the background and experience of the candidate selected.
Please send all resumes directly to Janet Keeping, President, Sheldon Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership, by July 15, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizations - Sheldon Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership