Type: paid, full-time internship
Organization: Lura Consulting
Location: Hamilton or Toronto, Ontario
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Masters in Environmental Science or related field
- Proficient with MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Driver's license and access to vehicle
- Bilingual is preferred but not essential
- High quality writing with a clear understanding of assignments expectations
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and work independently or within a team to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to act professionally in an office environment
- Related experience within the environmental field (i.e. Public Consultation and Facilitation, Sustainability, Planning and CBSM), volunteer organizations, public or private sector and a passion for the environment and a desire to increase experience and capabilities
Compensation and typical workweek:
This is a paid internship with a typical workweek consisting of 37.50 hours. However, in some cases there may be meetings, assignments or other project work where we would need you to work on evenings or weekends. Depending on workloads, you may have the chance to work an increase of 37.50 hours per week. Please note that we anticipate having at least 37.50 hours per week although due to the demand, hours could also decrease as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.